Im a huge fan of a smokey eye but a cranberry smokey eye is probably my most worn and most loved smokey eye. Unusual I know, but i just love the pop of colour and its something unusual.
So for this post Im saying embrace colour and let’s get our smoke on!
To crete this eye look, I used all MAC cosmetics eyeshadows. The shades I used to create this look were Cranberry, Sketch (deep purple) and Wedge (soft brown).
1. Apply a primer to your lids, I used MAC Soft Orche surprise surprise!
2. Apply wedge into the crease with a fluffy brush this is going to be our transition colour.
3. With a flat shader brush apply cranberry (isn’t it beautiful) all over the lids. I like to pat it on to get an intense colour.
3. Blend Blend Blend with the brush you used to apply Wedge (fluffy brush)
4. Apply sketch to the outer third of your eye with the other side of your flat brush, you could use a clean one but Im too lazy!
5. Blend Blend Blend the outer corner with the same fluffy brush.
6. Apply wedge to the lower lash line with a pencil brush
7. Apply cranberry to the outer half of the lower lash line with a pencil brush.
8. Voila ladies you’re done!
You can add liner if you wish I didn’t in this picture but sometimes I do. Its up to you!
Tell me what you think of this look and if your recreate it tag me in it or #laurenaalice so I can find it!