- Vichy Normaderm Micellaire Solution
- Vichy Normaderm Gel Cleanser
- Boot’s Botanic’s Rosewater Toning Spritz
- Boot’s Botanic’s Super Calm moisturiser
- Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream
- Clearasil Spot Treatment
- Urban Decay De-slick Primer
- Razor and Tweezers
Isn’t this what everyone wants? But trust this is hard to find on anyone skin. We all have skin issue whether it is oily, dry or acne prone. There always something wrong for the majority of us.
you will need a serum, moisturiser/primer, foundation and concealer. Choose products that suit your skin. The only way you will know is if you try them and do a little research.
- Serum: This nourishes your skin as serum’s go deeper than moisturiers. My serum of choice is Estee Lauder Idealist Skin. Choose a serum that will suit your specific need such as minimizing pores, age-defying,acne prevention.
- Moisture: After you apply a serum apply your moisturiser that isn’t to heavy such as Boot’s Botanics Super Calm Moisturiser. This is used to hydrate your skin (bye bye dry patches)
- Choose a foundation or tinted moisturiser that suits you. At the moment I am using the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser in Bisque. I apply this with a real techniques buffing brush.
- Concealer: I use a highlighting concealer under my eyes to make me look less sleepy and as I am acne prone I use a heavy duty concealer such as the collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in 02.
- Lastly apply some powder to control shine.